What is Healthier SG?
Healthier SG enrollment timeline
Pre-enrollment phase ( Early Bird Phase)
starts from 1st May 2023
Our Woodleigh Family Clinic is commencing Healthier SG on the pre-enrollment phase from 1st May 2023.
Which group of patients are eligible for pre-enrollment phase?
Patients who fulfill the following 4 criteria:
Singaporean and Permanent Resident only.
Above 40 years old.
Have chronic illness eg Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholestrol, Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis or gout etc...
Have been seeing doctor at Our Woodleigh Family Clinic for your chronic conditions.
From 5th July 2023:
Chronic patients above 60 years old who have not pre-enrolled can start joining
Subsequent phases (Date not known yet):
- Chronic patients above 40 years old who have not been pre-enrolled,
- Followed by well patients thereafter.
Summary of Benefits:
From 5th July 2023
- Free 1st Health Plan Consultation with doctor ( To be scheduled from 5th July 2023)
- Healthpoints worth $20 through H365 app after first health plan consultation
- Free nationally-recommended screenings and vaccinations
From early 2024
- Commencement of Healthier SG Chronic Tier subsidies - ie cheaper chronic medications
- No cash copayment for using Medisave ( currently need copay 15%)
How to sign up for Healthier SG with Our Woodleigh Family Clinic:
Inform our counter staff and give verbal consent for our staff to help sign you up for healthier SG with OWFC or fill in this contact form >> Contact Form and we will reach out to you.
We appreciate you for choosing OWFC as your primary healthcare provider. We continuously strive to provide quality healthcare to you and your family.